The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker. They will be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a marketing strategy that will effectively reach the target audience. They should be comfortable evaluating the marketing process, and work to critique and improve its outcomes.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content creation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Master’s degree in marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative Experience with social media
- Good Knowledge in Digital Marketing & Branding (SMM, SEO, Organic and inorganic).
- Good Knowledge in Google Data Studio, Tools for SEO.